If you’re a woman in (or near) your 30s, it’s time to stop looking like you still live in your college dorm room. Since you’re a hardworking professional now, you should start thinking about improving the way your home or apartment looks. You don’t have to make any of these changes if you don’t want, and you certainly don’t have to make any of these changes for anyone other than you. But getting rid of some of your old items and purchasing some of the finer things in life can actually help you feel more productive about being that thing you already dreaded: an adult.
Here are some great times that every adult woman should have inside her home:
- Quality bed sheets — If you have been sleeping on the same bed sheets since college, you might want to think about upgrading them… like right away. Having nicer sheets won’t just help you feel more like an adult, but they will actually improve your sleep habits as well. In fact, roughly three-quarters of people admit that they regularly get a more comfortable night’s sleep on freshly scented sheets.
- Turkish bath towels — We all enjoy showertime, but luxurious turkish bath towels make it that much more enjoyable. These luxurious 100% Turkish Cotton Bath Sheets are made with 600 GSM-carded yarn. They combine super-absorbent quality with a soft, luxurious, rich feel. Look forward to stepping out of the steamy hot shower and wrapping up in these elegant, cozy towels. So much better than those thin towels you used in college.
- Victorian pajamas — You don’t have to get rid of all those larger college shirts that are comfy to sleep in, but purchasing some cute pajamas for nights you want to feel a little more elegant is a great idea. Get some white Victorian pajamas and toss them on before bed whenever you want that comfortable and luxurious feeling.
- Decorative pillows — Decorative pillows are great fixtures to have inside an apartment or home that will drastically improve its look and feel. You don’t have to go overboard and purchase dozens of these pillows, but simply placing a few decorative pillows on your couches and your bed can give your home or apartment a much needed boost in elegance.
- Victorian mirror frames — Since you’re starting to thrive in your professional life, you should think about upgrading the type of mirrors around your home — as well as the number of mirrors. Your rickety old door mirror might’ve gotten you through college, but it’s time to find some high quality Victorian mirrors that not only serve a functional purpose, but are also excellent accent pieces for your home’s interior.