The holidays are just around the corner, and you are likely searching for the perfect gift for everyone on your list. You know your loved ones better than anyone, so you want to find a present that they will use and enjoy.
What better gift than a luxurious night of sleep?
Sleep accessories are a thoughtful gift for anyone on your list. Whether you give these gifts individually or as a gift basket, the following are some ideas to impress everyone on your list.
- Boudoir Pillow Cases: A pretty pillow case makes the bedroom a more inviting place to be. Your loved one will look forward to crawling in bed every evening and resting their head on this soft cotton fabric. You might also consider adding a matching throw blanket.
- Essential Oils: An essential oil diffusor with relaxing oils will put the finishing touch on your loved one’s bedtime routine. This aromatherapy will help them wind down during the evening and get a full night of restful sleep. You can also add oils that will help them wake up in the morning as well.
- Victorian Pajamas: White cotton pajamas are some of the most luxurious pieces of clothing that your friend or family member will own. Victorian pajamas could be a white cotton nightgown or nightshirt.
- Nightstand Accessories: The physical space where you sleep can make or break your restfulness. A beautiful, calming nightstand can help your loved one unwind every night. A tissue box cover, plant, candle, and other small items can help them craft a welcoming space.
- Books: Among comfy pajamas, a relaxing nightstand, and other bedtime accessories, books are the perfect addition. Consider giving your friend or family member several of your comforting favorites. This way, they can be lulled to sleep by quality literature.
By gifting the above gifts, you can help your loved one find more restorative sleep. We need seven to nine hours of sleep per day, and the right sleep accessories can encourage this rest. To make these gifts even better suited for your loved one, consider how you can personalize them with monograms and floral details. This will make the gifts that much more thoughtful.
Whether you’re considering buying cotton embroidered hand towels, boudoir pillow cases, or Victorian pajamas, if you decide to purchase custom items made of cotton, you will not be disappointed. Here are some of the many benefits of cotton clothing and linens.
You won’t have to wash it as much as other material
Not having to wash cotton material as much as other linens speaks for itself — what a plus! Since cotton is so breathable and doesn’t retain dirt and debris like oil-based fabrics, you can save plenty of trips to the wash. You’ll also save money and water by not doing all that extra laundry, too.
Cotton is great for moisture control
Because cotton is so transmittable, moisture is able to be lifted from the body and absorbed into the fabric. Cotton towels are great for drying off because it can take up to one-fifth of is weight in water before feeling even wet at all.
Cotton is extremely durable and strong
A tough material, cotton doesn’t have to be only used for nighttime wear or drying off. Cotton can get really dirty and still work great for an extended period of time. Cotton has a high tensile strength, making it much less likely to rip or tear if anything is harming or stretching it. It’s also 30% stronger when wet.
Cotton household articles will make your home look great
Having custom cotton embroidered hand towels in your bathroom and kitchen will help accentuate your home and give it a high quality look. Roughly 20% of Americans actually feel happy with their home decor, and cotton items can certainly help. Don’t forget about stocking your home with other cotton products so people can actually see and enjoy when they stop by.
Cotton almost never smells bad
You can be wrapped in cotton material when you’re sitting at a campfire, cooking a smelly dinner, and even when you’re working out, and you still won’t smell afterwards. Cotton releases all those unwanted odors and and will feel and smell completely fresh after you wash the material.
If you want to learn more about the benefits of this great material or find any cotton embroidered hand towels or white cotton pajamas, contact Jarcanda Living today.
Your home’s interior is a reflection of your family’s unique character. While home decor styles have evolved, traditional elegance has withstood the test of time. In fact, about 44% of Americans prefer their homes to look tradition. This is followed by modern (22%), eclectic (13%), country (10%), and global (2%). If you are looking to add some more traditional flare into your home, adding embroidery accents can provide a tasteful choice.
Few popular decor styles are as traditional and charming as embroidery. This timeless craft has adorned clothing and home items for centuries. By purchasing embroidered cocktail napkins, tablecloths, pillow cases, and other items from embroidery artists, you are supporting this crafting tradition. What’s more, you are supporting small businesses that strive to spread the beauty of embroidery to all of their customers.
Ways To Incorporate Embroidery Into Your Home Decor
Including embroidered accents into your home does not require an overhaul of your decor. There are plenty of subtle, creative ways to make your harm just a bit more charming.
- Embroidered Cocktail Napkins: Entertaining can be even more lovely. Whether you use them at every meal or just pull them out during special occasions, your loved ones and guests are sure to adore the sweet details on these cocktail napkins. You might consider adding some embroidered hand towels to match.
- Boudoir Pillow Cases : You’re sure to sleep soundly when you rest your head on embroidered boudoir pillow covers. You may choose to monogram these for you and your partner, or you may prefer a simple floral design.
- Delicate Wall Decor: Embroidered wall decor has come far from the sewing samples of your grandmother’s childhood. Whether displaying a welcoming message or a delicate design, embroidered wall hangings can add some extra decor into any room.
- Dining Room Tablecloths: No matter the season, embroidered tablecloths are a great way to tie the room together. They can accent the room while not distracting from the delicious food.
Depending on your specific taste and decor scheme, there are seemingly endless ways to use embroidery to complete any room. Your guests and loved ones will feel charmed and welcomed by this subtle traditional feel. And once you add a few embroidered pieces, you might just be inspired to purchase more.