If your best friend in the entire world is getting married soon, you should start thinking about what you’re going to get her for a present (or two). Keep in mind, however, that you don’t have to only get her one thing or even two! You can always come back to any of these ideas and give her a “just because” gift another time. But for now, these gift ideas should be perfect for any wedding present.
- Ladies nightgowns — Everyone should have a few ladies nightgowns in their closet and if your friend doesn’t at this point, they will definitely appreciate the gift. Getting your friend some nice white cotton pajamas will be an excellent gift, and you might even find a few pairs for yourself!
- Freshly cleaned sheets — Roughly three-quarters of people admit that they are much more comfortable at night on sheets with a fresh scent. Don’t let your best friend sleep on dirty bed sheets anymore, either get them cleaned yourself or just buy new ones altogether.
- Boudoir pillows — You don’t just have to get a single boudoir pillow as your only gift, but buying your best friend pillows and boudoir pillow cases will make for a wonderful wedding present.
- Embroidered hand towels — To add to your perfect best friend wedding care package, consider tossing in some high quality embroidered hand towels.
- Tickets to a popular play — Buying your friend items is fine, but getting her something that she and her partner can actually experience is a great idea. Take a look at upcoming shows in your area and find one that’s perfect for the happy couple.
- Nice picture frames — There will clearly be hundreds of excellent photos over the next few weeks, so getting high quality picture frames is a perfect gift idea.
- Engraved wine glasses — You can never go wrong with wine glasses for any occasion. Get some nice engraved wine glasses for your best friend and hopefully she’ll pour you some, too.
If you want to check out more high quality ladies nightgowns and find other great gift ideas, contact Jacaranda Living today!