Hello Customers and Friends,
It was a pleasure to see so many returning and new customers at the NY Now Gift Show last week. Thanks for finding us in our new upstairs booth location.
- For those of you who didn’t attend (and for those who did too) I thought you’d like to hear our take on it in a few brief points.
- Aisles were busy, attendance appeared to be strong. Mixed reactions from vendors and buyers on the new booth locations – interspersing Textiles with Home Furnishings? It might take some getting used to.
- Growth in demand for ladies and children’s cotton sleepwear – all 4 of our new designs were winners.
- Trend to monochromatic tones shown in many booths. Our new cream Holiday Wreath on a Natural Linen was a knockout!
- Buyers still enjoy the benefits of touching and feeling – whether at a trade show or in a retail store.
- The January 2014 NY Now show will be interesting. Superbowl meets Gift Buying. Make your plans now
Some of our shoppers shown below, looking through our beautiful linens and #perfectwhitenighties.
I’d love to hear from you – please contact us if you need anything or have any questions.
Please like us on Facebook too – we will do the same for you.
Happy back to school season!